Gas Permeability Test System C101B
Our Gas Permeability Test System is based on the differential pressure method and is professionally applicable to the determination of gas transmission rate of plastic films, composite films, high barrier materials, sheets, and metal foils at different temperatures. The test system conforms to GB, ISO, ASTM and other international standards.
- Applicable to testing the permeability of various gases (exclude flammable, explosive and other hazardous gases)
- Support temperature control to satisfy tests under different conditions (optional)
- The processes of vacuumising, pressure maintaining, start test and end test are automated.
- Automatic and manual test mode.
- Built-in high-quality stainless steel test cell with better sealing performance.
- Imported manual isolation valve is adopted for better sealing performance and lower failure rate
- Industrial computer appearance design, small size and fast cooling
- Reference film is provided for quick calibration
- The system adopts single-chip microcomputer control and can run independently
- The test report can be exported in common formats such as EXCEL and PDF
- Support micro printer, automatically print test data (optional)
- Equipped with RS232 data interface, which can be connected to computer software for curve analysis, data storage, report printing, etc. (optional)
The pre-conditioned specimen is mounted in the test cell as to form a sealed barrier between two chambers. The lower-pressure chamber (lower chamber) is firstly evacuated, followed by the evacuation of the entire cell. A flow of gas is thereafter introduced into the evacuated higher-pressure chamber (upper chamber) and a constant pressure (adjustable) difference is generated between the two chambers. The gas permeates through the specimen from higher pressure side into the lower pressure side. The gas permeability of the specimen can be obtained by analysing the pressure changes in the lower chamber.
ISO 15105-1、ISO 2556、GB/T 1038-2000、ASTM D1434、JIS K7126-1、YBB 00082003