Falling Dart Impact Tester C670M
Falling Dart Impact Tester is suitable for measuring the impact mass and energy of plastic film or sheet when 50% of the sample is damaged under the impact of free falling dart at a given height.
- Menu interface, color touch screen operation, convenient and fast to set test parameters.
- Two test modes A and B are provided, and the test status is automatically judged.
- The falling dart adopts the principle of electromagnetic hanging, which can release automatically, effectively avoiding the system error caused by human factors.
- Pneumatic sample clamping, manual and pedal dual start mode, built-in observation lamp unique design; convenient, fast and accurate operation.
- Professional computer software supports the functions of multi unit display of test results, graphic display of test process, output and print function, showing the results clearly and intuitively.
- Micro printer and standard RS232 interface make the tester convenient for the external connection and data transmission between the system and the computer.
ISO 7765-1-1988, ASTM D1709, GB/T 9639.1-2008, JIS K7124-1.