Digital Torque Tester NJY-20
The open and lock forces of bottle caps are important online and offline production parameters. They can influence the transportation and consumption of products. NJY-20 Digital Torque Tester is designed to measure the open force and lock force of the caps of bottles, spout bags and flexible tube packages. Its great stability and precision makes it a necessity for the manufacturing process.
- The instrument is controlled by a micro-computer with menu interface, PVC operation panel and large LCD display
- 2 test modes for open force and lock force
- Automatic retaining of peak value and recording the test results precisely
- Standard testing units which is convenient for data reference and comparison
- Intelligent designs of overload protection, automatic zeroing and error alert for safe test operation
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
NJY-20 Bottle Cap Torque Tester conforms to various national and international standards:
ASTM D2063, ASTM D3198, ASTM D3474, BB/T 0025, BB/T 0034, GB/T 17876.