Coefficient of Friction Tester MXD-02
The Coefficient of Friction Tester is designed for static and kinetic coefficient of friction tests of plastic films, sheets, rubber, paper, PP woven bags, fabric style, metal-plastic composite strips/belts for communication cable, conveyor belts, wood, coatings, brake pads, windshield wipers, shoe materials and tires. With the material smoothness testing, users can control and adjust material quality technical indexes to meet application demands. Besides, this tester is applicable to the smoothness measurement of cosmetics, eye drop and other daily chemistry.
- Static and kinetic coefficients of friction can be tested for each specimen
- This instrument conforms to multiple standards of ISO, ASTM and GB and the user could select testing methods as required
- Test speed could be preset and adjusted by the users as required
- Sled of specific weight could be customized
- The sliding plane and the sled are treated by degaussing and remanence detection which effectively reduce the system error
- Top quality parts and components made by world famous brands are used to ensure reliable overall product performance
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer with LCD display, PVC operation panel and menu interface
- Professional operating software support statistical analysis of single specimen, group specimens, superposition analysis of test curves and historical data comparison functions
- Equipped with RS232 port and micro printer port which is convenient to the data transmission and PC connection
- Supports LystemTM Lab Data Sharing System for uniform and systematic data management
This instrument conforms to various national and international standards:
ISO 8295, ASTM D1894, TAPPI T816, GB 10006.