Box Compression Tester C611M
Hylec Control's Box Compression Tester can be used to measure the compressive resistance, deformation and stacking capability of cartons, beehive crates, plastic tanks, paper tanks, paper cases, IBC tanks and other packages. The instrument supports monitoring of test information and online laboratory data management.
- Compact and integrated design and wide range power supply ?meet the testing requirements of various applications
- Supports crushing force test, stacking test A and stacking test B
- Dynamic digital display of test force, deformation and other test data
- High performance motor and dual precision ball screws support free adjustment of test speed
- Overload protection, maximum stroke protection and error alert for safe test operation
- High end embedded computer-controlled system integrates the instrument with software requires no external computer
- Labthink’s unique data security design improves the reliability of data management and test operation
- Windows-like interfaces, keyboard and mouse, which are easy to use
- Four USB ports and dual net ports for data transmission
- The instrument conforms to the requirements of GMP (optional)
ASTM D642, ASTM D4169, TAPPI T804, ISO 12048, JIS Z0212, GB/T 16491, GB/T 4857.4, QB/T 1048-2004.