Air Permeability Tester TQD-G1
Hylec Control's Air permeability tester is professionally designed for the determination of air permeability of decorating materials used in cars, e.g. polyurethane, expanded plastics, PVC, leather, textiles, nonwovens and other materials. Through the test, physical characteristics of materials could be controlled to meet practical application requirements.
- This instrument is designed according to the standard requirements of global automakers.
- 2 test modes are available for customers: fix pressure difference to test flux and fix flux to test pressure difference
- High precision sensors of electronic airflow and air pressure to ensure the accuracy of test data
- The instrument is controlled by micro-computer, with LCD menu interface and PVC operation panel, which is convenient for customers to operate or view test data
- Equipped with micro-printer and standard RS232 port for easy connection with PC and data transfer
Providing a constant air flux going through the specimen vertically, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the pressure difference.
Providing the constant pressure difference between two sides of the specimen, the air permeability could be obtained by measuring the air flux through specific area in the certain time.
TQD-G1 air permeability tester conforms to the multiple national and international standards: ISO 9237, ISO 4638, ISO 5636, GB/T 10655, GB/T 5453, GB/T 4689.22, GB/T 13764, ASTM D737, TAPPI T460, JIS P8117.